AECOM is looking for Archaeological Field Technicians at their Burlington NJ office. The position is part-time with a variable schedule.
Minimum requirements for this job include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, History, or related field
- An ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge of basic field excavation techniques
- An ability to process (wash, catalog and mark) recovered archaeological artifacts, properly fill out field and laboratory forms, perform extensive manual labor including excavation with shovels and moving buckets and wheelbarrows filled with dirt
- The ability to extensively perform bending, kneeling standing and lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Having a tolerance for working in outdoor environments, prolonged walking and standing on various terrain in a wide range of weather conditions
- A basic knowledge of GIS applications
- A valid Drivers License with a good driving record and the flexibility to travel overnight and out-of-state for up to 3+ months at a time
For more details and the complete listing, click here.